ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – Tallahassee, FL
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Tallahassee corporate office. This position is responsible for the general administrative duties of the office.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support and coordinate overall administrative activities for the corporate office
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective in person, telephone and mail communications both internally and externally
- Coordinate the overall administrative activities for the office including: maintaining and ordering supplies, managing office lunches and other office celebrations
- Establish and properly maintain an effective record keeping system for correspondence, supplies, etc.,
- Print checks as requested and maintain log
- Additional duties as assigned
Education and Experience / Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One year of administrative assistant experience in an office environment required
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Accurate record keeping ability and familiarity with basic office procedures required
- Ability to enter data and understand various computer programs
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to organize and manage time and duties efficiently
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.