OFFICE MANAGER – Hosford Division
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. is a growing road construction company. Our company is seeking an experienced Office Manager, who would report directly to the Area Manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist the Area Manager by providing administrative support
- Must report regularly to the Area Manager on progress and/or problems; seeking assistance and counsel as required
- Must uphold a high level of confidentiality
- Responsible for working closely with the EEO Officer to coordinate recruitment; to include communicating information for job ads, screening applications, working with hiring manager to schedule interviews and maintaining the applicant tracking form
- Coordinates new hire onboarding and orientation
- Coordinates performance evaluation process for employees of division
- Responsible for data entry of status changes; to include change of address, job classification, pay rates, transfers, and terminations
- Reviews Heavy Jobs / Utilities to ensure all hours worked have been posted for weekly payroll
- Reviews certified payroll rates
- Coordinates expense reports monthly to ensure receipts are submitted and coded accurately
- Assist with correspondence, travel arrangements, records, files, appointments and invoices to accomplish efficient and quality communications
- Must be efficient in organization of office paperwork, preparation of office forms for office personnel, and timely maintenance of various tracking records
- Responsible for checking inventory of office supplies and ordering as needed, assuring costs are appropriately managed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and Job Requirements:
- Excellent Communication Skills Required
- Associates Degree preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2-4 years administrative experience required, HR – Payroll experience a plus
- Accuracy in checking, posting and counting is required
- Must be able to use calculators, computers, machines (copier, fax, etc.) and other typical office equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Position requires knowledge of English, arithmetic, and proper grammar
•Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
•Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 22574 NE SR 20 Hosford FL 32334
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.