FLAGGER – Plant City
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Must be able to direct and control traffic safely in and through work zone
- Direct site equipment when working in close proximity to traffic, hazards and obstructions
- Communicate with the public in a professional manner
- Protect workers by keeping work space free of traffic and warning them of approaching hazards
- Being observant of surroundings at all times and communicate via two-way radio with co-workers to ensure the safe movement of traffic
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Occasionally assist crew as needed
- Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time and be able to work outside in inclement weather
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Flagger certificate preferred but not required
- Minimum 1 year of experience preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conduct drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 2102 Jim Johnson Road Plant City, FL 33566
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.