BULLDOZER OPERATOR – Freeport Division
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill a Bulldozer Operator position for our Freeport Division.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Operate Bulldozer in a safe and efficient manner
- Monitor the operation of the equipment throughout the workday.
- Check all fluid levels at the beginning of engine startup for the day, and monitor gauges and fluid levels throughout the day of operation .
- Perform light mechanical adjustments and / or assist mechanic in performing repairs
- Ability to keep Bulldozer in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1 to 3 years experience as a Bulldozer Operator
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida Driver’s License
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 160 Industrial Park Road Freeport, FL. 32439
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.