EXCAVATOR OPERATOR – Freeport Division
CWR is seeking an Excavator Operator. This position is based in Freeport, Florida
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Operate Excavator in a safe and efficient manner to perform grading and excavation work.
- Check all fluid levels at the beginning of engine startup for the day and monitor gauges and fluid levels throughout the day.
- Monitor the operation of the equipment throughout the workday.
- Perform light mechanical adjustments and / or assist mechanic in performing repairs.
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers or falling objects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 160 Industrial Park Road Freeport, FL. 32439
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.