MOTOR GRADER OPERATOR – Freeport Division
CWR is seeking a Motor Grader Operator. This position is based in Freeport, Florida.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Will perform duties to operator the motor grader in a safe and efficient manner to move earth or stone to a very precise grade.
- Must be able to perform a variety of tasks which may include shaping and fine grading sub grades, base materials, shoulder, slopes and cutting ditches
- Will inspect equipment daily for defective parts and check fluids before starting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in road building, site grading and finishing, sloping and banking required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 160 Industrial Park Road Freeport, FL. 32439
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.