HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR – Wildwood Division
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Operate several types of power construction equipment including but not limited to motor-graders, milling machine, bulldozers, backhoes or track hoes, rollers, articulated dump truck drivers, front-end loaders or hydraulic excavators
- Load and move dirt, rocks, equipment, or other materials using trucks, power cranes, shovels or other related equipment
- Operate machines to spread, smooth, level, mill or steel-reinforce stone, concrete, or asphalt on road beds or other job sites
- Inspect, clean, maintain, and repair equipment and conduct pre-shift inspections
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers or falling objects
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years’ minimum experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4208 County Rd. 124-A Wildwood FL 34785
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.