LUTE RAKER – Hosford Division
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Will perform duties to match and finish freshly laid asphalt paving joints
- Will smooth and adjust surface irregularities with lute
- Must be able to spread asphalt to proper grade with lute and finishes before compaction by rollers
- Able to use/read fixed gauges, ruler and other adjustable measuring instruments
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the paving industry required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and federal background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 22574 NE SR 20 Hosford FL 32334
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.