ASPHALT GROUNDS MAINTENANCE TECH – Tallahassee Division
C. W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. is a growing road construction company. We are seeking an Asphalt Grounds Maintenance Technician for the Tallahassee Asphalt Plant.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Will perform various duties at the asphalt plant including: cleaning yard, greasing and lubricating equipment, general maintenance, etc.
- Operate small equipment as needed
- Shovel or rake gravel, dirt or other material
- Lift, carry, and transfer materials and tools
- Assist in moving and placing traffic control devices
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time and be able to work outside in inclement weather
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Able to safely lift up to 100 lbs.
- Employer conducts MVR checks
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 1201 Aenon Church Rd Tallahassee, FL 32304
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.