CWR Contracting, Inc., has an immediate opening for a Safety Inspector. The Safety Inspector has the ultimate responsibility for ensuring the company’s comprehensive safety program is implemented. This individual will report to the Corporate Safety Director. This position will be based out of Okeechobee, FL or Palm City, FL.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluates safety practices of CWR personnel to ensure OSHA guidelines are followed
- Conduct job site inspections to ensure compliance with JSA’s (Job Safety Analysis) and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Evaluate and analyze safety related incidents essential for continuous improvement of the safety program
- Understanding and implementation of OSHA standards
- Completion of timely safety reports
- Assist in developing and updating safety policies in conjunction with the Safety Director
- Communicates and coordinates with management team effectively and efficiently
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Safety Inspector required
- OSHA 30 required
- OSHA 500 preferred
- FDOT Advanced MOT Certification required
- Bilingual abilities preferred
- Strong record-keeping and organization skills with attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; ability to master local operational software
- Out of town travel as required by company needs
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
To Apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We offer competitive wages and fringe benefits. Company vehicle included. Relocation expenses will be considered. Salary commensurate with experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.