ASPHALT PLANT OPERATOR – Palm City Division
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. is a growing road construction company. Our company is seeking a Asphalt Plant Operator for our Palm City Division.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Diagnose problems and maintain a variety of bulk handling equipment
• Perform work area/facility housekeeping functions
• Sample products in tanks, vessels, trucks
• Safely handle hazard products
• Respond to trouble shooting or maintenance on facility equipment
• Perform any other type of terminal function as trained or instructed by supervisor
• Follow safe practices and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
• 6 months minimum experience required
• TWIC card preferred; must be able to obtain TWIC card
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be willing to obtain training / certifications as required / needed
• Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
• Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
• Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
• Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 8530 SW Jayme Way Palm City, FL 34990
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.