Project Superintendent – Palm City Division
A growing road construction company is seeking an experienced Project Superintendent. This position is based in Plant City, Florida. The Project Superintendent directly reports and is accountable to the Project Manager/Operations Manager.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of plans and owner specifications
- Supervision and participation in securing compliance that contract work contract specifications
- The accurate take-off quantities and the determination of material requirements from project plans and specifications.
- The preparation of detailed resources requirements from the quantity take-offs and specifications.
- Coordination of subcontractors on jobs and maintenance of subcontractor progress.
- Preparation and submittal to owners or general contractors of schedules, materials sources, claims, invoices, or any other required paperwork.
- Verification of subcontractor payments.
- Collection of accounts receivable.
- Analyzing of estimates versus as-built costs from job cost system.
- Minimum of 5 years of related supervisory experience in Heavy Highway/Road Construction or a directly related field required
- Asphalt Paving Level 1 & 2
- Preferred Traffic Control Supervisor Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be willing to work days, nights or weekends as needed
- Must be able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts pre-employment drug test and background check
- Complete application online: https://www.cwrcontracting.com/work-with-us/careers/
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 8530 SW Jayme Way Palm City FL, 34990
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.