STAFF ACCOUNTANT – Palm City Division
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. has been in the construction business since January, 1976. The corporate office is located in Tallahassee with operation centers located in Hosford, Freeport, Okeechobee, Palm City, Panama City, Pensacola, Plant City, and Wildwood.
The company is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our team for the Palm City area office. Come grow with us!
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Creating journal entries
- Understanding information flow in cost reports
- Assisting Project Managers with cost report corrections
- Reconciling field quantities with job cost reports
- Roll forward of monthly billings
- Paying subcontractors through a “modified pay when paid” module
- Processing and reconciling job and subcontractor payments
- Facilitate cost to completes
Education and Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2 – 4 years overall general accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills for large data analysis and monthly reporting
- Accounting skills in a publicly-traded company a plus
- Understanding of internal control and compliance
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
To apply: Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.