UNDERGROUND UTILITY SPECIALIST – Panama City
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill an Underground Utility Specialist position for our Panama City division.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Perform all duties essential to underground utility projects including sewer, storm and water line installation
- Will schedule, prioritize assignments, read plans, requisition materials and equipment necessary to complete projects timely in cooperation with the Superintendent
- Complete projects in accordance with federal, state, and local governing laws, ordinances and policies
- Will close out projects and punch list
- Ensure safe practices and procedures are followed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required in underground utilities (water, sewer and storm)
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4116 Highway 231 N Panama City FL 32404
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.