Underground Operations Manager – Panama City
CWR is seeking an experienced Underground Operations Manager. This position is based in Panama City, Florida.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the efficient operations and effective coordination of all projects, crews and equipment
- Supervise, direct and coordinate all construction operations
- Coordinate work flow with superintendents and project managers to achieve optimum use of material labor and equipment
- Ensure all projects are completed safely and efficiently, in accordance with company policy and in compliance with federal, state, and local governing laws, ordinances, and policies including OSHA, equal employment opportunity and affirmative action programs
- Ability to complete all required daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of related supervisory experience in the civil construction industry required
- Knowledge of underground operations including: lift station, sanitary sewer, water systems and storm drain required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be willing to work days, nights or weekends as needed
- Must be able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts pre-employment drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4116 Highway 231 N Panama City FL 32404
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.