PAVER OPERATOR – Pensacola Division
A growing road construction company is seeking an Asphalt Paver Operator. This position is based in Pensacola, Florida
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Will perform duties to set up paver for operation to maintain a smooth, consistent and correctly aligned lay down of asphalt
- Must be able to perform light mechanical adjustments and to assist with mechanic repairs on assigned equipment
- Will check all fluid levels at the beginning of engine startup for the day and monitor gauges, fluid levels, operation and function through the entire daily operation and clean the paver and the end of the day
- Other duties as assigned
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with asphalt on paving crews and equipment required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4375 McCoy Rd Pensacola, FL 32503
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.