CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER / ESTIMATOR, PROJECT MANAGER – Pensacola, FL
This position requires over 3-5+ years of civil construction estimating experience, with an emphasis on highway interchanges, drainage systems, roads, and bridges. This position is based in Pensacola, FL.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have 3-5+ years in civil construction asphalt engineering estimating experience
- Must have experience in estimating projects which typically range from 5,000 to 20 million dollars
- Must have working knowledge of construction assemblies and all project phases
- Proven ability to produce accurate estimates from conceptual and schematic drawings
- Proven ability to produce detailed, final contract estimates
- Proven ability to assess site exposures/construction risks and be able to appropriately analyze cost and reflect these in an estimate
- Proven ability to identify constructability issues through the estimating process.
- Proven ability to identify value-engineering alternatives
- Working experience on HCSS Heavy Bid Software and AGTEK 4D a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible with work schedule
- Must work well with all levels within the organization
- Must work well as a team
- Valid Florida driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in construction industry with demonstrated expertise in bidding, 5 years of experience preferred
- Strong capabilities using take-off, estimating and construction accounting software
To apply: Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.