CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR – Pensacola
CWR is a growing road construction company. We are hiring for a Contracts Administrator for the Pensacola area. This position requires 3+ years of private and public project management experience, with an emphasis on civil engineering.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have 3+ years in civil construction project management experience
- Must have experience in the efficient management of one or more projects (private and public)
- Must have experience in the basic responsibilities of project management including: scheduling, labor, materials, subcontractors, change orders, cash flows, and marketing
- Proven ability to supervise either directly, or through subordinates, all construction operations on assigned projects to achieve maximum efficiency and performance on time and within the assigned budget
- Proven ability to monitor the status of assigned projects and bring suggestions for improvements to the Area Manager in areas such as crew size, performance methods, techniques, work quality, value engineering, etc.
- Must monitor closely all cost and yields within the area of responsibility and be constantly alert to any changes in the relationship of these areas which may be adverse
- Must conduct a continuous evaluation of following items: Plans and schedules, salaries, promotions, and job assignments, equipment performance and needs, personnel needs, quality control, customer relations, on the job training, job safety, security, crime prevention procedures and subcontractor relations
- Must coordinate and control the work of all subcontractors including compliance with job specifications, and company policies and procedures
- Proven ability to monitor and review all required daily reports and verify their correctness
- Must study and be knowledgeable of all local ordinances and laws concerning construction and its related activities to ensure compliance and arrange for permits as needed
- Must be knowledgeable as to all aspects of safety, OSHA, equal employment and affirmative action programs
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated Excel and Accounting proficiency skills required
- Must be flexible with work schedule
- Must work well with all levels within the organization
- Must work well as a team
- Valid Florida driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in construction industry with demonstrated expertise in project management
Submit resume to: email@example.com
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.