MECHANIC – Pensacola
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance and repairs on a variety of vehicles and heavy equipment
- Diagnose and correct mechanical problems
- Welding and fabricating
- Ability to perform a variety of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic adjustments and repairs on gasoline and diesel powered vehicles and heavy construction equipment
- Ability to diagnose problems and make the appropriate adjustments, repairs or replacements to electrical, hydraulic, engine, transmission, drive train and mechanical systems
- Ability to use a variety of tools including but not limited to: personal tools, common shop hand tools, hoist or crane equipment, grinders, welders, power tools, precision mechanic tools
- Maintain a clean work environment and follow safe practices and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience or training in the mechanic field
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Must be able meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to mailto:email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4375 McCoy Rd Pensacola, FL 32503
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.