LOADER OPERATOR – Plant City Division
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill a Loader Operator position for our Plant City division.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Will perform duties to operate the loader is a safe and efficient manner to move earth and materials in a manner to prevent damage to the equipment or injury
- Ability to excavate, load trucks and bins, grading, filling and back-filling, moving and loading earth, trash and debris, ripping up and moving curb and pavement
- Make grade cuts, including areas of known utilities, without causing damage according to instruction and direction
- Will inspect equipment daily for defective parts and check fluids before starting
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 2102 Jim Johnson Road Plant City FL 33566
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.