QUALITY CONTROL LAB TECHNICIAN – Plant City
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill a Quality Control Lab Technician for our Plant City operations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Understands test methods and procedures
- Responsible for the testing and inspection of road construction materials, paving techniques and equipment being used, including but not limited to Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) and Granular Base Course (GBC)
- Analysis of test data
- Corrective action to prevent non-conforming products
- Documentation and data control
- Ensures manufactured asphalt meets DOT, customer and job specifications
- Assists in mix design development and changes in plant production
- Performs data collection and reporting
- Complies with all safety requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience preferred but not required; willing to train for this position
- Lab certification preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 2102 Jim Johnson Road Plant City FL 33566
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.