ROLLER OPERATOR – Wildwood Division
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Will operate heavy rolling machine to compact subgrades, dirt and asphalt and assist related crew in adding fill, placing stone, laying asphalt, dumping trucks and other site preparation duties
- Ability to determine speed and direction of machine
- Requires knowledge of compressibility of material under changing temperatures
- Will operate hand roller, hand tamp, or guide portable power roller over areas not accessible to road roller
- Check all fluids at the beginning of the engine startup and continue to monitor gauges and fluid levels throughout the daily operation
- Ability to perform light mechanical adjustments and/or assist mechanic in performing repair on equipment, assist with the lubrication and fueling of the roller
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the paving industry required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4208 County Rd. 124-A Wildwood FL 34785
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.