Accounts Payable Clerk – Tallahassee Corporate Office
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. is seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant for the corporate office in Tallahassee. This position is responsible for performing accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with answering incoming calls
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set up invoices for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned
Education and Experience/ Job Requirements:
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Preferred experience in: JD Edwards, Kofax, Adobe
- Proficient in data entry and management
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience preferred
- Organization and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Information management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team work
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Send resume to email@example.com or mail to C.W. Roberts Contracting, 3372 Capital Circle NE Tallahassee FL 32308.
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.