SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – Tallahassee Corporate Office
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. has been in the construction business since January, 1976. The corporate office is located in Tallahassee with operation centers located in Hosford, Freeport, Pensacola, Okeechobee, Palm City, Panama City, Plant City, and Wildwood.
The company is seeking a Senior Accountant for the Tallahassee corporate office. Now a publicly-traded company, we are seeking a Senior Accountant to grow with us!
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Preparing and posting journal entries, analyses, account reconciliations, and assisting with monthly close processes
- Preparing balance sheet account reconciliations and adjusting entries
- Recording monthly fixed asset additions, disposals and depreciation through the FAS system
- Preparing balance sheet flux analysis for management review
- Assisting with coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with auditors
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
Education and Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3 – 5 years’ overall general accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills for large data analysis and monthly reporting
- Accounting skills in a publicly-traded company a plus
- Understanding of internal control and compliance
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Valid Florida drivers’ license required
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
To apply: Please send resume to email@example.com .
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.