STAFF ACCOUNTANT – Tallahassee Corporate Office
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. has been in the construction business since January, 1976. The corporate office is located in Tallahassee with operation centers located in Freeport, Hosford, Okeechobee, Palm City, Panama City, Pensacola, Plant City, and Wildwood.
The company is seeking a Staff Accountant for the Tallahassee corporate office. Now a publicly-traded company, we are seeking a Staff Accountant to grow with us!
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Preparing and posting journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes
- Performing monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Monitoring monthly project revenue and cost, including subcontractor costs
- Working with divisional contract administrators and accountants to collect and process project billings in a timely manner
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
Education and Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 0 – 3 years’ overall general accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills for large data analysis and monthly reporting
- Accounting skills in a publicly-traded company a plus
- Understanding of internal control and compliance
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.