STAFF ACCOUNTANT – Tallahassee Corporate Office
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. has been in the construction business since January, 1976. The corporate office is located in Tallahassee with operation centers located in Freeport, Hosford, Okeechobee, Palm City, Pensacola, Panama City, Plant City, and Wildwood.
The company is seeking a Staff Accountant for the Tallahassee corporate office. Now a publicly-traded company, we are seeking a Staff Accountant to grow with us!
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Preparing and posting monthly journal entries
- Preparing balance sheet account reconciliations and adjusting entries
- Prepare and develop reports to track capital expenditures vs. budget and forecast
- Responsible for the tracking of fixed assets including existing, new, and fixed asset under construction (CIP)
- Prepare and reconcile various fixed asset and accumulated depreciation reports and schedules
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system
- Performs the analysis and review of all transactions relating to fixed asset accounting
- Ensures that company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies and GAAP
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education and Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 0 – 3 years overall general accounting experience
- High Proficiency in Excel and demonstrated ability to learn new technologies & software
- Accounting skills in a publicly-traded company a plus
- Understanding of internal control and compliance
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
To apply: Please send resume to email@example.com .
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.