ASPHALT PAVING FOREMAN – Wildwood Division
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of work to be performed by the asphalt crew
- Assist with the supervision and direction of assigned asphalt laborers and equipment operators relating to the spreading, finishing and compacting of asphalt
- Receive, prioritize, and assign daily work assignments
- Observe work in progress and provide guidance and direction on procedures and techniques
- Ensure safe practices and procedures are followed
- Assist with the monitoring and or coordinating the effective maintenance and repair of all assigned equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4208 County Rd. 124-A Wildwood FL 34785
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.