Foreman – MOT (Maintenance of Traffic) – Wildwood Division
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. is a growing road construction company. Our company is seeking an MOT Foreman for the Wildwood Division.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and maintains traffic within project limits and develops plan for traffic control in cooperation with the Superintendent
- Furnishes, installs and maintains traffic control and safety devices
- Provides for safe movement of traffic as specified by project plans
- Supervises and coordinates flaggers and traffic control specialists to ensure compliance and specific project assignments
- Cooperates with Safety Director and Safety Inspectors to ensure OSHA compliance on all projects and assists in conducting post-incident investigations
- Ensure all projects are completed in a safe an efficient manner and in accordance with company policy, and in compliance with federal, state, and local governing laws, ordinances, and policies
- Ability to complete all required daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Must be knowledgeable as to all aspects of safety, OSHA, equal employment and affirmative action programs
- Other duties as assigned
- DOT traffic control certification required
- Minimum of 3 years traffic control experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in the construction industry required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be willing to work days, nights or weekends as needed
- Must be able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resmue to mailto: email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4208 County Road 124-A Wildwood, FL 34785
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer / AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.