FUEL / SERVICE TRUCK DRIVER – Panama City Division
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver fuel and lubricants for heavy equipment on-site
- Refuel, service, and perform basic maintenance on equipment at various job sites
- Maintain equipment in accordance with company standards
- Comply with all company, DOT, federal, state and local safety regulations
- Complete DOT log book, trip, fuel and damage reports and all other required paperwork and turn in as required
- Communicate with dispatch, mechanics and job site foreman
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ verifiable work experience required
- Must have a valid Florida CDL Driver’s license – Class B, with tanker and hazmat endorsements
- Must be familiar with FMCSR
- Must have a current medical card
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and federal background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 1603 Bay Avenue Panama City FL 32405
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.