ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – Plant City
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Plant City division. This position is responsible for the general administrative duties of the office.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support and coordinate overall administrative activities for the division
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective in person, telephone and mail communications both internally and externally
- Coordinate the overall administrative activities for the office including: maintaining and ordering supplies, distributing incoming and preparing outgoing mail, answering and returning phone calls promptly, filing, etc.
- Establish and properly maintain an effective record keeping system for correspondence, supplies, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned
Education and Experience / Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One year of administrative assistant experience in an office environment required
- Administrative experience in a construction environment preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Accurate record keeping ability and familiarity with basic office procedures required
- Ability to enter data and understand various computer programs
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to organize and manage time and duties efficiently
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 2102 Jim Johnson Road Plant City FL 33566
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.