CERTIFIED QUALITY CONTROL ROAD TECHNICIAN – Wildwood Division
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Understands compaction methods and procedures
- Responsible for the testing and inspection of road construction materials, paving techniques and equipment being used, including but not limited to Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) and Granular Base Course (GBC)
- Ensures manufactured asphalt meets DOT, customer and job specifications
- Assists in mix design development and changes in plant production
- Performs data collection and reporting
- Complies with all safety requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Roadway/Lab Certification required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required, working in an asphalt quality control environment providing required analysis
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and federal background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resmue to mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4208 County Road 124-A Wildwood, FL 34785
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/ AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.