Shop Administrative Assistant
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. has been in the construction business since January, 1976. The corporate office is located in Tallahassee with operation centers located in Hosford, Freeport, Panama City, Pensacola, Plant City, Palm City, Okeechobee and Wildwood.
Our company is seeking an experienced Shop Administrative Assistant for our Wildwood office. Job responsibilities would encompass both our Wildwood and Plant City operations.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain files on all equipment for historical data
- Data entry for third party preventative maintenance program
- Maintain leased vehicle insurance and information
- Track rentals
- Submit requests and maintain insurance for all equipment
- Process and code equipment related invoices in company AP software
- Perform and assist with other duties as assigned by Equipment Manager / Shop Managers
Education and Job Requirements
- Some knowledge of heavy equipment, commercial motor and fleet vehicles required – no less than 6 months, 1 year or more preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, third party work order and records keeping database, mobile applications, and other internet-based software
- Familiarity with vehicle titling and licensing and dealing with State Tax department
- Some experience with a construction background preferred
- Knowledge of Docusphere, FuelMaster, HCSS is a plus
- Accurate record keeping ability
- Ability to organize and manage time and duties efficiently – process-oriented thinking
- Effective communication
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4208 County Rd. 124-A Wildwood FL 34785
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.