INSTRUMENT PERSON – Wildwood Division
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Works as a general assistant on land survey projects under the direction of the Surveyor
- Performs all necessary field data collection
- Knowledge of and ability to use appropriate survey instrument to perform job including but not limited to: data controller, GPS, robotics, and automatic levels
- Assist Surveyor with field activity logs, safety forms and permits
- Ability to work outdoors for long hours under varying conditions and terrain
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years survey crew experience with a minimum of 1 year experience as an Instrument Person preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Thorough understanding of all common surveying and mapping instruments and technology required
- Trimble knowledge is a plus
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4208 County Rd. 124-A Wildwood FL 34785
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.