Superintendent – Wildwood Division
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, direct and coordinate assigned personnel in all aspects of daily paving operations
- Assist and direct crews in the following areas: using equipment in a safe and proper manner, improving technique and job performance, work quality, controlling cost, increasing productivity, improving communications and housekeeping of project
- Ensure all projects are completed in a safe an efficient manner and in accordance with company policy, and in compliance with federal, state, and local governing laws, ordinances, and policies
- Ability to complete all required daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Must be knowledgeable as to all aspects of safety, OSHA, equal employment and affirmative action programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of related supervisory experience in the construction industry required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be willing to work days, nights or weekends as needed
- Must be able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts pre-employment drug test and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4208 County Rd. 124-A Wildwood FL 34785
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.