TERMINAL OPERATOR - Gulf Coast Terminal Division
CWR Contracting, Gulf Coast Terminal has an immediate opening for a Terminal Operator based out of Panama City, Florida. This position is responsible for the safe, efficient, and quality-conscious unloading and loading of liquid products to or from trucks, barges, and storage tanks. Assure the work being performed consistently meets or exceeds the expectations of the supervisor, as well as policies and procedures. Previous experience with terminal operations including hazardous chemicals is a plus. Marine Industry and welding experience is highly desired.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Diagnose problems and maintain a variety of bulk handling equipment
• Perform work area/facility housekeeping functions
• Sample products in tanks, vessels, trucks
• Safely handle hazard products
• Respond to trouble shooting or maintenance on facility equipment
• Perform any other type of terminal function as trained or instructed by supervisor
• Follow safe practices and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
• 1 year minimum experience required
• TWIC card preferred; must be able to obtain TWIC card
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be willing to obtain training / certifications as required / needed
• Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
• Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
• Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
• Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 1603 Bay Avenue Panama City FL 32405
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.